Educating Physicians & Patients
THE LANDSCAPE HAS CHANGED
Have your communications with physicians and patients been left behind?Get a Fresh Perspective Learn More
Medical Minds is a healthcare communications agency that helps pharma, biotech, device, and diagnostic companies as well as patient advocacy groups educate physicians and patients about products and services that improve patient health and well-being.
Experts in Medical Marketing—From Strategy to ExecutionMedical Minds is well respected for our long-term experience in the healthcare arena. Our unique depth and breadth of scientific, clinical, and creative capabilities allow us to work with minimal supervision to support companies from early-stage development through clinical trials and commercialization. Our network of connections in industry and with academia/healthcare practitioners is key in delivering on our clients’ needs.
- Early-Stage Strategy
- Advisory Boards
- Opinion Leader Relations
- Competitive Intelligence
- Congress Monitoring & Reports
- Medical Writing
- Communications Strategy
- KOL-Driven Education
- Slide Library Development
- Patient & HCP Training
- Internet & Electronic Education
- Meeting Planning
- HCP On-Label Education
- Patient Advocacy & Education
- Interactive Training & Tools
- Strategic Branding
- Product Brand Development
- Collateral Development & Production
Innovative, Impactful Solutions, Implemented in Almost Every Disease Category
Our 25 years’ experience with pharmaceuticals, biotech, diagnostics, and devices across multiple disease categories makes us fast, flexible, and easy to work with. We clearly grasp the clinical/scientific aspects—as well as the significance—of new approaches to healthcare. By sharing our knowledge and cross-functional experience with our clients, we contribute as team players from strategy to tactical execution.
Cardiology Dermatology Diabetes Obesity Oncology Ophthalmology Urology/Women's Health
The full spectrum of our experience includes allergy, cardiology, dermatology, diabetes, gastroenterology, hematology/anemia, infectious disease, neurology, obesity/bariatrics, oncology, ophthalmology, orthodontics, rheumatology, and wound healing.
The Advantages Of Virtual Advisory Boards
Advisory Boards: The Good The Bad And The Ugly
Big Agency Thinking in a Nimble, Knowledgeable, Responsive Group.
Building on exceptionally strong foundations in science and medicine and diverse clinical, regulatory, creative, marketing, and people perspectives, our team has worked together since the late 1990s developing initiatives—prelaunch, launch, and beyond—for healthcare products and services in almost every category. We leverage skills only a senior-level team can bring, to deliver unique, effective, tailored solutions that change thinking and behavior.
Specializing in Physician & Patient Education
- Our unique depth and breadth of scientific, clinical, and creative capabilities allow Medical Minds to support companies through development, clinical trials, and commercialization.
Sound Strategic Thinking & Insightful Solutions
- Working at the forefront of medicine with multiple clients, we introduce new categories, educate on diagnostic tests and targeted therapies, and teach physicians and patients how to use new drugs and devices.
Extensive Experience in Most Disease Categories
- Medical Minds has contributed to education and healthcare advances in the major diseases that contribute to mortality as well as those that affect quality of life.