Our work with Dexcom and Intarcia Therapeutics is at the forefront of diabetes monitoring, management, and treatment. It builds on our history of developing promotional and educational diabetes programs for Amylin, Aventis, Takeda, TheraSense, and others, as well as patient advocacy work with TCOYD (Taking Control Of Your Diabetes).
Dexcom: Pioneering Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Dexcom is the leader in the development and adoption of continuous glucose monitoring. Medical Minds has supported Dexcom’s amazing progress since 2008.
- Created master slide libraries for physicians and diabetes educators, as well as internet materials, user instructions, and patient education
- Scripted and designed the first-ever online interactive tutorials that guide people through the basic steps needed to set up and use their CGM systems. We continue to produce updated tutorials that are a critical part of Dexcom CGM systems in more than 40 countries worldwide. View case study
Intarcia: Merging Medicine With Technology
Intarcia’s lead product candidate, ITCA 650 (continuous subcutaneous delivery of exenatide), was in phase 3 development for the treatment of type 2 diabetes:
- Scripted and designed innovative online investigator training
- Provided support for investigators enrolled in global clinical trials
- Helped with patient materials and an anatomical model for hands-on training