Over the years our team has worked on a number of different hepatitis initiatives including:
- Amgen/Infergen®: prior to founding Medical Minds, our entire team worked at Biogenesis/Torre Lazur McCann where we were the agency of record for the launch of Infergen for the treatment of hepatitis C
- Roche/Pegasys®: following the Infergen experience, our medical director helped develop prelaunch and then launch positioning and promotion for Roche’s pegylated interferon, Pegasys, and its companion product Copegus®
- J&J/IncivoTM: our medical director also prepared internal education, briefing documents, and positioning alternatives for the agency developing the global launch campaign for Incivo (as Vertex Pharmaceuticals’ IncivekTM is known in EU markets)
Additionally, Medical Minds staff members have been deeply involved in the management of hepatitis B, which has many of the same KOLs and is treated by the same physicians. Our experience in hepatitis B includes:
- Idenix/Novartis/Tyzeka®: prior to launch our team worked with Idenix and Novartis on an educational booth and educational symposia in China and Europe. The Medical Minds team worked with Novartis to develop a detailed product slide library and closed educational symposia to support the launch of Tyzeka. Also, one of our medical directors developed Tyzeka promotional materials prior to joining Medical Minds.
- Gilead/Hepsera®: team members developed promotional materials prior to joining Medical Minds, helping Gilead reposition Hepsera from its launch positioning to one developed to defend the brand from numerous more potent competitive agents.