This series of short videos featuring excerpts from a presentation at the Strategic HCP Partnership Summit is based on our Medical Minds team experience working with hundreds of opinion leaders in almost every disease category.
In the first 3 segments we talk about strategies for engaging with opinion leaders and building long-term relationships. In the final two segments of our series of short videos we focus on our six steps for successful advisory boards as well as real-life case studies illustrating common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
1. Strategies for Engaging With Opinion Leaders.
Strategies across the product life cycle from development through commercialization.
2. What do Opinion Leaders Say About Industry?
A series of quotes illustrating perspectives from healthcare professionals.
3. Strategic Planning in Opinion Leader Relationships.
Long-term strategies that keep the end in mind and reach all target audiences.
4. Six Steps for Successful Advisory Boards.
Our roadmap for the best outcomes.
5. Advisory Board Case Studies: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Real-life case studies illustrating common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Need to develop your opinion leader strategy?